What’s Inside Niagahoster?
Expect to grow amongst professionals in supportive and appreciative environment, accompanied by a flexible working schedule and access to global conferences.
At Niagahoster, we are committed to support our team on their journeys of becoming formidable and remarkable individuals.
By combining our aspiring values and your ever growing passion, we can help millions of people to unlock the power of the internet.
Available Positions for You
Great minds think alike. It’s your time to join our super team and help people unlock the power of the internet!
Customer Success Specialist - Local Team
International Customer Success Specialist (English Speaker)
System Administrator & Architecture
Head of Linux System Administrator
Marketing (Hostinger Team)
Mid-Senior English Content Writer
Our Recruitment Process
Our recruitment process takes up around two weeks in average. Every position can have different recruitment flow, depending on the nature of the job. However, in general, you will have to go through the following stages:
Apply through our Career Page or external job portals that’s officially posted by Niagahoster.
You will have to work on a test related to the position you have applied to prove your skills and capabilities.
In this stage, you are expected to share your qualifications and personal slider. You will also learn more about ours!
Your logical thinking and personality traits will be revealed through this process. Make sure to be fully focused!
Meet your future teammates who will dive deep into your technical skills and experiences!
If you are the one, the job will be yours after you agreed to our offer. Welcome to your new home, Hoster Ranger!
Swipe left to learn more about our recruitment process
Our 10 Values
Swipe left to learn more about Niagahoster company value
- You start with the customer and work backwards
- You extensively research and strive to understand our customers better
- You work with great effort to earn and keep customer trust
- You care deeply about our customers and Niagahoster’s success
- You are passionate: committed in heart and mind
- You make decisions based on the long term
- You act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just your own team
- You never say “that’s not my job
Learn & Be Curious
- You constantly learn and always seek to improve yourself
- You are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them
- It is in you nature to innovate
Hire & Develop The Best
- You always hire better people than yourself
- You help people to scale within the organization
- Leaders develop leaders and take their role in coaching others seriously
- You keep only highly effective people
- You strive for the highest standards, and many may think these standards are excessively high
- You are continually raising the bar and drive your team to deliver high quality services
- You inspires others with your thirst for excellence
Freedom & Responsibility
- You are self-motivated, self-aware, self-disciplined, and self-improving
- You don’t wait or want to be told what to do
- You love freedom and you definitely deserve it
- You constantly ask yourself what is the best thing I can do today that will contribute to a long term success
- You think strategically, and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do
- You are good at using data to support your intuition and make decisions
Bias Toward Action
- Speed matters in business
- Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study
- You promote action-oriented behavior, rather than discussion based work
Courage and Candidness
- You say what you think even if it is uncomfortable
- You give each other radically candid feedback and never wait to do so
- You make tough decisions without agonizing
- You question actions inconsistent with our values
- You deliver results with the highest quality and in a timely fashion
- You recognize and celebrate achievements
Inside the Life of Hoster Rangers
Take a look and find out how it is like to be a part of Niagahoster!