Niagahoster (PT Web Media Technology Indonesia) is a part of multinational IT companies Hostinger International, Ltd., which has served millions of customers around the world. Our vision is to enable millions of people around Indonesia to unlock the power of the internet by giving them the tools to learn, create, and grow. We now cordially invite clever individuals to join us as a Technical Support.
Technical Support is responsible for installation and maintenance for IT hardware and software and make sure it's usable for all employees in the office. Candidates must be able to provide IT assistance in the office and collaborate as a team.
- Min SMK in IT field.
- Must be good in communication and able to work as a team.
- Having knowledge in the IT network especially with Mikrotik (IP Hotspot, Routing, Load Balance / Fail Over), cable crimping.
- Able to use and manage Linux (Ubuntu based / CentOS) / Windows / MacOS.
- Able to use some computer softwares such as LDAP, Unifi, VirtualBox, Zoiper / Issabel / Elastix, (knowing about Ansible will be valued).
- Must be able to configure printer sharing.
- Must always be updated about recent IT technologies.
- Free Meal
- Free beverages
- Fun Outing
- Free one domain-hosting-VPS
- Free Parking
- Sports community (Futsal, Badminton, Table Tennis, Swimming club, Workout club, etc)
- Attractive Salary
- Education Support
- Learning program (courses, workshop, books, best practice sharing, cross function career)
If you would feel that the role of Technical Support at Niagahoster is right for you, then do not hesitate in submitting your latest CV to email@example.com or use the application form on this page.