Niagahoster (PT Web Media Technology Indonesia) is a part of multinational IT companies Hostinger International, Ltd., which has served millions of customers around the world. Our vision is to enable millions of people around Indonesia to unlock the power of the internet by giving them the tools to learn, create, and grow. We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts.
Data Engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Bussiness Intelligence, Computer Science, IT or related fields
- Maximum of 2 years of experience in related fields.
- Advanced in MS Excel skills: Formula & Functions, Pivot Tables & Charts, Validations, Macros & VBA
- Advances in Data Mining and Automation Tools: Phyton, Tableau
- Excellence SQL Knowledge
- Free Meal
- Free beverages
- Fun Outing
- Free one domain-hosting-VPS
- Free Parking
- Sports community
- Attractive Salary
- Education Support
- Learning program (courses, workshop, books, best practice sharing, cross function career)
If you would feel that the role of Data Engineer at Niagahoster is right for you, then do not hesitate in submitting your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form on this page.